Wednesday, November 9, 2016

NTRCFK - Fan Translation

寝取られ幼馴染奏-~おっとり天然幼馴染のHなアルバイト生活~


Hello guys! This is my first translation, I had such a good time playing NTR Imouto Misaki That I could wait for another translation so I decided that I would Step up, It's a really hard progress, There's a lot of things to translate so bear with me through out this journey,
I set up a patreon account for people who'd like to contribute for the work i'm doing, you can find it here:

NTRCFK Patreon

Any Comment, typo, suggestion or anything is well received, anything that is in the better translation of this game.

Now, lets get to the chase;
¿What have I done?
Well Here are some captures of the work I've done:




















Things to consider:
1. I'm not a native English speaker, so typos are probably all around.
2. I dont know shit about japanese, I rely on Machine translator like LEC or Atlas and common sense to translate the game.
3. There are some things that I cant seem to find how to translate then since I can't find them anywhere like days, Kanade's NPCS, Items descriptions among other little things.

In this link you can download the work I've done so far:

3 comments:

  1. can i ask a noob question.how to use this

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to do a backup of you data folder that's in the root of the game, then you overwrite those files with the ones in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done all of that but I still can't get the game in English? Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete